Inline Racing and Fitness Skating Club
"Promoting the sport of inline skating in San Diego."
like to thank you for your interest in our club and website. SDSE is one
of the longest continuously running inline speed skating clubs in the
country. Unfortunately, due to the declining interest in our sport,
participation in club skates has dropped significantly and participation can be
spotty. If you are interested in joining for any of these skates, please
contact us and we will put you in contact with those more likely to
participate. -Sincerely, SDSE
- Unfortunately two local races, "Race on the Base" and the "Tinsel Town Triathlon" will no longer include skating events.
- Saturdays, 22 miles on the path on Coronado.
Meet at the Ferry Landing parking lot (the one with the Burger King) at 8:00 and leave about 8:20.
Here's a map of the meeting location.
- 2014 Regional Schedule
- Outdoor races and events for 2014 in the southwest United Statesand
access to past years race calendars and results.
· Places to Skate in San Diego
- A list of places
to speedskate and train in the county.
· Mailing Lists
- Communicate with San Diego
Makers of eZeefit
ankle booties..."The all-sport anti-friction solution."
send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated on 6/20/16 CY
Copyright © 1998-2016 - San Diego Speedeskating Enthusiasts
Site Use Policy